For my usual Thursday article, I defer to Congressman Dr. Ron Paul, bringing you his farewell speech.
Which do you believe regarding voting for "the lesser of two evils"?
- One candidate is not really evil compared to the other, so it's not a hard choice (29%, 2 Votes)
- I will not vote for evil even if one of them will win anyway (29%, 2 Votes)
- A "protest vote" counts, even if not affecting the outcome (29%, 2 Votes)
- A third party would probably win if people did not assume they could not (14%, 1 Votes)
- Defeating the greater evil is more important than voting for someone I want (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4