This TED Talk is about what works and doesn’t work in education systems across the globe. And hidden among those lessons is one of “Command and control” …
Which do you believe regarding voting for "the lesser of two evils"?
- One candidate is not really evil compared to the other, so it's not a hard choice (50%, 2 Votes)
- I will not vote for evil even if one of them will win anyway (50%, 2 Votes)
- A "protest vote" counts, even if not affecting the outcome (50%, 2 Votes)
- A third party would probably win if people did not assume they could not (25%, 1 Votes)
- Defeating the greater evil is more important than voting for someone I want (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4