This TED Talk talks about how to “deal with a bully without being a thug”, something that applies to both individuals and nations. It talks about channeling anger instead of fueling conflict with it. Much more could take away from the deeply meaningful message, and so without further ado …
Which do you believe regarding voting for "the lesser of two evils"?
- One candidate is not really evil compared to the other, so it's not a hard choice (29%, 2 Votes)
- I will not vote for evil even if one of them will win anyway (29%, 2 Votes)
- A "protest vote" counts, even if not affecting the outcome (29%, 2 Votes)
- A third party would probably win if people did not assume they could not (14%, 1 Votes)
- Defeating the greater evil is more important than voting for someone I want (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4