If you have any suggested links, please feel free to leave a comment below. Links will be added at the descretion of the editors, and should bring value broadly to topics covered here that demonstrate useful information or perspectives.
Which do you believe regarding voting for "the lesser of two evils"?
- One candidate is not really evil compared to the other, so it's not a hard choice (29%, 2 Votes)
- I will not vote for evil even if one of them will win anyway (29%, 2 Votes)
- A "protest vote" counts, even if not affecting the outcome (29%, 2 Votes)
- A third party would probably win if people did not assume they could not (14%, 1 Votes)
- Defeating the greater evil is more important than voting for someone I want (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4